Google

Google
 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Real Struggle is after GMAT

I was happy that the major battle is over. But I guess I was , writing essays and filling application is the toughest task. Getting recommendations , with each college having different recommendation form pattern is an even tougher task.
Just to list the tough tasks

1) Shortlisting of colleges coz it involves shelling a lot of money.
2)Writing essays.(atleast 1-1.5 month).Different essay for each college.
Don't make a mistake of writing same essay for different college.
3) Getting the essays reviewed.
4)Recommendation. First finding one and then following him to wite them.

It took me about 3 months to get the things into shape, after writing my GMAT.
I applied to a very few colleges and plan to apply with full determination in coming years,reason being I personally feel that some more experience will help me out in getting to the colleges I want to go to.
Will Continue,......................

1 comment:

College Management Solution said...

I am a mom of a one year old and I am in my early 30s. I am also overseas Chinese. Do you have any advice to me? Can I email to you to get some advice? Thanks!

About Me

A Program Analyst working in a MNC in India and waiting for the defining moment in my life, an opportunity which'll rock my life.