Google

Google
 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Crazy Life

Life , years doesn't matter but what matters is how we deal with all the challenges. Did I say ' Challenges', point is how do we know whats coming in is a challenge.
Just to make it clear, anything which makes our soul wonder is this the correct step and and is somewhat a decisive step in life is iteslf a challenge.
First comes schooling, by the time that merry-go-round is over you don't know what you've achieved in life and what you want to do. Again a challenge.Some people may argue that they had a vague idea about what they wanted to achieve at the age of 10. But how many of tem make it.
Then comes Engineering , another cake walk. The best part was that most of the decisions were taken by your parents and you believe what they believe is true. I believe that to a certain extent.But I feel it would have been better to take those decisions by myself. Independence and cofidence my friend was not that easily found in my schooldays.
Became Delhi state and national Chess champion wanted to do something in that, but pity saw that cover drive of Sachin Tendulkar. You guessed it right . Started playing cricket. But enthusiasm was one thing which was always top notch. Became famous to an extent that got few of my pics published in the newspaper.Then what next. That's what even I wondered. My parents too thought what next.
I would say I agreed with my parents in leaving all that and concentrating on studies.As that's what matters more than anything in India.That I can say after that Ganguly fiasco(Don't worry I'm not a Ganguly critique).It was easy for someone whom I respected to mould my thinking. And thats how I thought IIT is the place I want to be in....
Then came a point when I was able to concentrate nither on school nor on IIT studies. Then the goal changed, BITS Pilani. Its strange how a person can change his goals so often so as to meet his inner instinct's calls.
But got dinged in Physics so Pilani became quite a distant dream. My 90% wasn't enough to draw me in that College. Then came the defining decision. Managed to clear one of the entrances and got admission in one of the Oldest colleges of india . The technological Institute of textile and Sciences.
Well College, what a life it was. First time away from home with pals who themselves wanted to rock this world.
Will Continue.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mother also tested, prompting Child Protective Services
to come in and remove dexter inn missouri
the girl from the home. Published: Sunday, November 2, 2008 Angelia Joiner former staff writer for the Dexter Inn Missouri Empire-Tribune, I
had the opportunity to speak before the school board on February 15th.


Look into my web-site - Dexter Missouri []

Unknown said...

JNTUK 2-2 Results Check

Reshma said...


Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getNALCO Jobs 2017so

About Me

A Program Analyst working in a MNC in India and waiting for the defining moment in my life, an opportunity which'll rock my life.